Moroccan Kilim poufs and pillows are the true glory in a Moroccan house. They help to enhance the beauty and chic design of your interior while installing a very nice feeling of comfort that fills every corner of the house with relaxation.
The Moroccan floor Pouf, Originally handwoven, This is a lovely piece of art Moroccan floor Pouf that could highlight your home to another level.
Woven and Embroidered.
Strong smooth zipper on the bottom, our Beautiful Collection of Kilim Moroccan floor Pouf, covers, or cases are made from Repurposed Vintage Moroccan Berber Rug.
They offer a chance to spruce up your rooms with stunning vibrant colors and intricate designs.
With the embroidered patterns they also bring luxurious textures into home decor. Introduce Ottomans to your habitat via authentic Moroccan woven kilim, revealing Mediterranean decor and texture that wears and softens over time.
Perfect for a boho, bohemian, mid-century modern, vintage, retro, rattan, bamboo, Ikea, west elm, Anthropologie home.
♥ With Moroccancraftdream, our customers are exempted from customs for purchases less than 4 poufs ♥
Moroccan craft dream sells original poufs to match and complement your Moroccan, bohemian, or Western lounge. To buy with us is to have the guarantee of robustness. (All poufs are handmade in our workshop).
Moroccan Kilim poufs are very well known all over the globe for their artistic embroidery and their attractive design.
So that the customer benefits from the option "Express & Cheap shipping to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland, Europe & 46 other countries ", it is better to buy empty poufs, You can easily fill the pouf with various materials like old blankets, old clothes, plastic bags, etc.
The fabric patterns contains some changes according to the stock of rugs that we have but in general, it remains the same, side design, color and view, the production requires a duration between 5 days and 15 business days in case of out of stock.
If you want other measurements and colors, please contact us by chat or by email email@example.com
VINTAGE PINK KILIM POUF KP1PI
- Size: 60cm x 60cm x 20cm (HxWxD)
- Type of material: cotton, wool
- Pouf handmade with Moroccan vintage wool kilim in bright colors with a hand-woven tribal design
- A pouf very personalized to your taste and your need
- The pouf will be perfectly combined with a vintage interior
- A product 100% ecological and handmade in a traditional way
- The fabric patterns contains some changes according to the stock of rugs that we have but in general it remains the same, side design, color and view, the production requires a duration between 5 days and 15 business days