Moroccan Kilim poufs and pillows are the true glory in a Moroccan house. They help to enhance the beauty and chic design of your interior while installing a very nice feeling of comfort that fills every corner of the house with relaxation.
This stylish ottoman Kilim Pillow with a traditional Moroccan Berber design embellished with embroidered Berber symbols and balanced by the simple pattern is a perfect addition to your living space. This Wool cushion is an interesting piece of soft furniture and at the same time, a decorative element that can be used in modern interiors. Such unusual and versatile seats can be easily moved around or stored away, and vice versa, they provide an additional sitting space in a living room.
♥ With Moroccancraftdream, our customers are exempted from customs for purchases less than 4 poufs ♥
Moroccan craft dream sells original poufs to match and complement your Moroccan, bohemian, or Western lounge. To buy with us is to have the guarantee of robustness. (All poufs are handmade in our workshop).
Moroccan Kilim poufs are very well known all over the globe for their artistic embroidery and their attractive design.
So that the customer benefits from the option "Express & Cheap shipping to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland, Europe & 46 other countries ", it is better to buy empty poufs, You can easily fill the pouf with various materials like old blankets, old clothes, plastic bags, etc.
The fabric patterns contains some changes according to the stock of rugs that we have but in general, it remains the same, side design, color and view, the production requires a duration between 5 days and 15 business days in case of out of stock.
If you want other measurements and colors, please contact us by chat or by email email@example.com
HANDMADE WHITE KILIM POUF HANDIRA KP2WH
- Size: 60cm x 60cm x 20cm (HxWxD)
- Type of material: cotton, wool
- Pouf handmade with Moroccan vintage wool kilim in bright colors with a hand-woven tribal design
- A pouf very personalized to your taste and your need
- The pouf will be perfectly combined with a vintage interior
- A product 100% ecological and handmade in a traditional way
- The fabric patterns contains some changes according to the stock of rugs that we have but in general it remains the same, side design, color and view, the production requires a duration between 5 days and 15 business days